This February, we’re introducing you to the Imperador 4000. This excellent spraying efficiency presented by Stara is a result of new technology that ensures increased quality of application.
This new model is modern, robust and bold to ensure more accurate application, greater spraying precision, and savings.
- The Imperador line is the only one in the world with central booms – It brings more application stability, ensuring up to 58% more chemicals solution on target.
- Twin row spraying system – They allow greater working speed amplitude, increasing the operational efficiency.
- Nozzle-by-Nozzle control system – The Individual Nozzle Control system performs the automatic nozzle shutdown when, through the Topper 5500, an area has already been treated, providing an efficient application with greater chemicals savings.
- Continuous Recirculating system – The exclusive Continuous Recirculating System is another innovation of the new line of Imperadores. This system keeps the chemicals in constant circulation in the boom tubes and tank, providing: Homogeneity and specific defensive concentration.
- Smart 4-wheel-steering system – The smart 4-wheel steering and the automatic steering feedback allow turning radios 42% smaller than conventional systems, providing fast steering and reducing crop damage.
- Up & Down – hydraulic lift system – Through the PWM Valve and the Load Sense Pump, the hydraulic system identifies the necessary oil amount to perform the activities, mainly the spray pump flow. With this control, there is on average plus 8 hp, saving up to 2.5% on fuel.
- Blue Beam working light directed to the booms – On the Imperadores, there are blue beam lights directed to the booms. It allows wide visibility during night time and better working conditions to the operator. It also avoids failures, guaranteeing application efficiency.
- The most comfortable cabin of its category – With ample space, the cabin counts on a great peripheral vision.
For more information, contact Horton Griffiths:
Tel: 028 214 3821
Cell: 082 388 0040
Alternatively, read the full brochure here.